Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in the body. In the body when Glutamine is required it is produced in the muscles and is distributed by the blood to the organs that need it. Glutamine is helpful for gut function, the immune system, and other essential processes in the body, especially in times of stress. It is also important for providing "fuel" (nitrogen and carbon) to many different cells in the body. Glutamine is needed to make other chemicals in the body such as other amino acids and glucose (sugar).
In various conditions body needs nitrogen and about one third of this nitrogen comes from glutamine. If the body uses more glutamine than the muscles can make (i.e., during times of stress), muscle wasting can occur like in cases of heavy exercise. Taking glutamine supplements might keep the glutamine stores up and prevents from muscle wasting or catabolism.
- Glutamine supplementation stimulate faster recovery time, prevent Over Training Syndrome (OTS), and allow an individual to participate in multiple bouts of exercise more frequently and prolonging time to fatigue
- L-glutamine supplementation attenuates DOMS effects, muscle damage and downfall of performance Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) is result of a combination of unaccustomed muscle contraction
- Increases time to exhaustion
- Improves peak power (PP)
- Helps in faster recovery
- Improves Immunity
- Helps to improve cardiovascular parameters, specifically blood flow (BF) and heart rate variability (HRV)
- Helps to reduce muscle lactic acid and pain
Recommended Dose: 5 gm (One Scoop)
Packing : 300 gm Powder
All claims are based on various studies and data available on internet, books & journals and not verified by any authority, or FSSAI.
Serving Size: 1 scoop of approx 5 g
Recommended uses: In a shaker add 200 ml water (You can add Pure L-Glutamine to your protein shake also), add 1 scoop of Pure L-Glutamine powder, close lid tightly and shake well. Do not store prepared solution for more than 30 mins.
Special Precautions: Hypersensitivity to any ingredient
Contra Indications: Any established renal disease
Warning: Consult your dietician for optimum uses, do not exceed recommended dose